GraceLyn Group is a non-profit organization serving people with intellectual disabilities, autism, and mental health issues in residential settings in Apple Valley, Burnsville, and Eagan, MN.
Our mission is to “Transform people into their authentic selves.” We are seeking to hire and add value to those who are passionate about developing their own personal growth and being a positive influence in the lives of others.
We equip and support all staff who work at GraceLyn Group to be positive influencers and relational leaders. All staff are paid to participate in a personal growth and leadership training certification program. The certification program includes, professional mentoring and coaching, masterclasses on personal growth and leadership, and on-the-job experience.
This position can be part or full time. All positions do include working some weekends and holidays.
Hourly wage is based on a combination of asleep and awake hours you work each overnight. The rate for sleeping is $12.50.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing person-centered outcomes
- Medication administration
- Developing positive and healthy relationships with the residents and staff
- Teaching and mentoring in daily living skills
- Implementing behavioral intervention strategies
- Cultivating community connections
- Behavioral support
- Participate in the certification program
- driver’s license (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee professional development training and certification
|Pay||Hourly wage is based on a combination of asleep and awake hours you work each overnight. The rate for sleeping is from $12.50 and $15.50 when awake supporting the resident.|