GraceLyn Group is a non-profit organization serving people with intellectual disabilities, autism, and mental health issues in residential settings in Apple Valley, Burnsville, and Eagan, MN.
Our mission is to “Transform people into their authentic selves.” We are seeking a Program Director who is passionate about developing his/her own personal growth and being a positive influence in the lives of others.
We equip and support all staff who work at GraceLyn Group to be positive influencers and relational leaders. All staff are paid to participate in a personal growth and leadership training certification program. The certification program includes, professional mentoring and coaching, masterclasses on personal growth and leadership, and on-the-job experience.
The Program Director would be responsible for the oversight of the residential program.
The position would include the following responsibilities:
- Lead and train relational support staff
- Staff recruitment and training
- Create staff schedule
- Facilitate resident team meetings
- Write and evaluate outcome program plans
- Complete and conduct staff performance evaluations/reviews/improvement plans
- Be on call support
- Provide direct support to residents
Skills and Characteristics:
- Proficient at writing positive support outcomes
- Accomplished crisis interventionist
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop loving relationships
- History of commitment to personal and professional growth
- Flexible to respond to altered circumstances and conditions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Possess an Associates Degree or higher in Human Services, Psychology or related field
- Minimum of two years’ providing behavioral support in a group home setting
- Minimum of two years’ related experience in administrative coordination and training and development